All Registered Parishioners are welcome to register for Family Programs. It is expected that all children who do not attend a Catholic School will receive formation through a Family Program from Grade 1 through Junior year of High School when they are typically Confirmed. Click Here To Get Registration Forms
- Traditional Family Program - for Families with Children in Grade 1 through Grade 11 This program is expected for families with children in public schools, but is also open to families with children in Catholic schools. There are two day/time options for this program. At least one parent/adult attends with the children. There is childcare available and classes for children ages 3, 4 & 5, as well as grades 1 – 11. All younger children are encouraged to come with their family. Families are also welcome to register and bring siblings enrolled in Catholic Schools. Each program includes grade level classes, a presentation for adults, and a family learning activity.
- Sunday Morning Family Program:
- Families attend Saturday 5:00pm, Sunday 7:30am or 9:00am
- Mass Families meet for a snack at 10:00am
- The program ends at 12:00noon.
- Monday Family Program:
- Families attend any weekend Mass
- Families gather for a light supper at 5:30pm before the program
- The program ends at 7:30pm
- La Petite Family Program – for Families with Children in Grade 3 and under. Those families whose oldest child is in Grade 3 or under also have the option of the La Petite Family Program. Please see the link for La Petite Program