HSS is our school's largest fundraising event of the year and has provided funds for many school improvements and curriculum enhancements.
Thank you to everyone that contributed to this year’s HSS 2018 Lights! Camera! Auction! event on September 14, 2018. Whether you sponsored a portion of the event, donated an auction item, volunteered for the day or joined us for the evening, thank you for your support and for making this year’s event a success!
Below is the list of raffle winners from this year’s event:
50/50 Raffle Winners: Shane and Kathryn Connor
Technology Raffle Winners:
- 1st Prize: Sonos Wireless Speaker System – Tony and Jacki Wendorf
- 2nd Prize: Apple Watch Series 3 – Erin Kowalewski
- 3rd Prize: Echo Spot – Jen Packee
Golden Ticket Raffle Winner: Brian and Natalie Sommerfeld
- Bachman Electric Train – Scott and Sarah Satula
- Farmhouse Fresh Spa Products – Jon and Melissa Packee
- Big Backyard 10 Visit Passes – Mike and Ashley Knutson
- Girls Night Out – Jack and Katie Riesch
- Echo Dot Kids Edition – Jerry and Ann Fons
- The Owl Barn and Jewelry – Jeff and Nikki Packee
- What’s Cookin’ 8 Week Meal Planning Service – Steve and Becky Kohl
- $100 Amazon Gift Card – Fr. Tony Zimmer
- $100 Lululemon Gift Card – Tom and Mary Dexter
Last Paddle Winner: Dan and Gaby Hogan
Thanks again for your support! We look forward to seeing you next year!
Register for Off-Site Mobile Bidding For those of you that are not able to attend the event, but would still like to participate in mobile bidding, we are now offering an off-site bidding option! This will allow you to bid on silent auction items available in mobile bidding only and will require a credit card to be pre-registered, whether or not you end up purchasing items. Silent Auction winners can pick up their items Friday night at Milwaukee Marriott West or Monday morning in the school office. Note, if you previously purchased a dinner ticket for the event you should NOT
Ways you can be involved:
- Attend HSS - View our Event Booklet Here
- Volunteer at the event - Sign up Here!
- Consider Sponsor Opportunities
- Sell your Technology Raffle Tickets
- Donate wine for the wine pull
- Read Our Newsletter
- Check out our Photo Gallery
- Connect with us on Facebook
It takes many people to plan for a successful event! We are in need of volunteers for this year's planning committee, specifically in the areas of Finance, Silent Auction and Live Auction. Committee members do not have to be school families to help... planning is already underway so it would be great to fill these roles as soon as possible!
Contact Andrea Wojcinski if you are interested in joining the committee.
Andrea Wojcinski / Carolyn Szymanski / Melissa Bodden / Jayson Stemo / Dan Knapp / Gaby Hogan / Natalie Sommerfeld / Tom McInerny / Lauren McInerny / Nikki Dietz / Mark Goyette / Jackie Wendorf / Becky Kohl / Laura Swenson / Stephanie Kelly / Rachel O'Connor