"Ignorance of the Scriptures is ignorance of Christ." St. Jerome
Join us for our Fall Bible Study
Galatians: Set Free to Live - An 8-Part Bible Study Featuring Jeff Cavins
The most important question Christians can ask is “What must we do to be saved?” Paul’s letter to the Galatians provides the answer and reveals the merciful love God the Father has for his children.
Galatians: Set Free to Live speaks of the extraordinary gift of salvation Jesus has won for us and explains how we can unite ourselves to Christ’s redeeming sacrifice through faith and love.
Presenter Jeff Cavins explains how Christ fulfilled the Law and set us free to live in the Spirit. Learn what “justification” means and how faith and works are an integral part of it. Discover how we become heirs to
the promises and blessings of Christ through faith.
"It’s just incredible. I never really knew what it meant to be a son or daughter of God ... Now I do. My entire faith is enriched by it." —Sharon A
Dates – Times – Location
- All Sessions held at St. Anthony on the Lake
- Wednesday Morning Sessions 9:30-11:00 / September 25 thru November 13 in Mtg. Rm G
- Wednesday Evening Sessions 7:00-8:30 / September 25 thru November 13 in St. Anthony Hall
Cost: $30 per participant (includes workbook)
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration Form
- Childcare available Wednesday Mornings only with pre-registration. Please email Kathy Paro at [email protected] to register for childcare.
For more information contact Maureen Michaels at 262-691-9170 or [email protected].