St. Anthony on the Lake School values our Catholic identity and our community of faith and we strive to integrate our Catholic faith into all we do. We believe our homes, school, and church are integral in the development of the whole person. Each of us is a Believer, a Scholar, and a Disciple. Our school is guided by Christ's commandment to love God and thy neighbor.
At St. Anthony on the Lake, your child will receive religious education through formal instruction and life experiences, including:
- Basic Teachings
- Daily Prayer
- Respect for Life
St. Anthony on the Lake School celebrates the unique abilities of each person as gifts from God. Our Graduate Profile outlines that our students leave here Confident Authentic Believers, Committed Christians, Disciples, and Servant Leaders.
St. Anthony on the Lake School is committed to social justice through service to the community. Here are some of the service opportunities offered to our students:
- Pledges for Peru, Pennies for Peru, and Paces for Peru - all benefitting our sister Parish, Santisimo Sacramento, in Peru
- Gold in September Mass & Activities - benefitting childhood cancer awareness & research
- Operation Christmas Child - sends Christmas gifts to children in underdeveloped countries
- House of Peace food boxes & various other local community food/clothing/book drives
- Salvation Army, Hope Center, and Repairers of the Breach field trips
- Middle School Students have service-hour requirements as part of their religion & social studies grades and have the opportunity to participate in Service Club starting in 5th grade. This club gives students the opportunity to provide service to the community, church and school with hands-on activities throughout the year.