Join us for this year's events to raise awareness of childhood cancer and its effect on our community.
This year's Mass will take place Wednesday, September 25th at 7:45am. Our school children will also be making and praying over blankets to be donated to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
While September marks a month of awareness for those impacted by pediatric cancer, we know many in our community have been affected by cancer in its many forms. As such, we'd like to offer any who are interested the opportunity to submit names of loved ones affected by cancer of any kind. Each name will be read at Mass and be represented by a flower. Those submitting names are invited to take a flower at the beginning of Mass and bring the flower forth to the altar as their loved one's name is read.
If you would like to submit names for this part of the service, please send them to Annie Staebler at [email protected] by September 21st, and indicate whether you will be present at Mass to bring forth the flower.
Adoration for Children & Others Impacted by Cancer!
7 year old parishioner Eli Hansen & many of God's children, young and old, in our St. Anthony family impacted by cancer need our prayers! September 25th is our annual Childhood Cancer Awareness Mass. Will you respond to the call to lift up all God's children impacted by cancer and participate in the Adoration & Prayer Opportunities offered that week?
- Submit the name of your loved one impacted by any form of cancer to be placed in petition before the Blessed Sacrament!
- Adoration in the Chapel during regular Adoration hours that week!
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019:
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Mass 7:45am, Church
- Daytime Communal Adoration: 1:00-2:00pm, Church, Fr. Tony
- Evening Communal Adoration: 7:00-8:00pm, Church, Deacon Dennis & Deacon Mike
- Invite the Blessed Mother to pray with you on your own time, in your heart that week!
See Sign Up Genius link for further details!
We are always looking for new ideas and volunteers to help make this event a success. If you are interested in assisting in the planning and/or execution of these events, please contact Annie Staebler at the email listed above.