Are you ready to move forward in your grief journey? Would you like to smile again? Consider joining St. Anthony’s Living with Loss Support Group led by Billie Yaeger. The group will be using the book “Companioning Through Grief” by Alan D. Wolfelt.
Dates and Time
- Thursdays, March 7 – May 30
- 10:00am – Noon
- The Difference between Grief and Mourning;
- Special Days and Holidays;
- Expectations vs. Reality;
- Guilt, Regret, Self-Blame; Grief Bursts;
- Developing a new Self-Identity.
A 12-week commitment to the class is very important.
Group size is limited. To register contact Maureen Michaels at [email protected] or 262-691-1970.