We are excited to share a new mission trip opportunity! This year we are partnering with Catholic Heart for our 10th - 12th Grade Mission Trip.
2020 St. Louis Mission Trip
Travel to St. Louis, “The Gateway to the West” and experience the city through Catholic Heart Work Camp. Your heart will be opened to serving this beautiful city and people who call it their home.
- Dates: July 12-18
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Cost $400, shares $160
- Mission Trip Shares Form (Please have your individual shares sold by June 5)
- Sample Conversation for Selling Shares
Trip Paperwork Links:
All Paperwork due by: April 3rd
St. Louis Application Form (This Form is completed and submitted online)
Please provide a photocopy of your child's health insurance card (front and back) with your paperwork
In order to have life-changing and safe experiences, clear expectations are needed between all who are involved. When registering for this trip, youth and parents are asked to read and agree to the following:
As a member of the St. Anthony on the Lake Catholic Heart Work Camp Team, I agree to the following guidelines:
- I will do my best to attend team building and informational meetings. I will let the mission trip leader know if I cannot attend.
- I understand that I am on the trip to serve God, help a community, build relationships and learn new things.
- I accept that my use of my cell phone will be regulated.
- I agree to participate in fundraising by selling shares both on my own and after Mass.
- I agree to follow the laws, to act responsibly, and to use my best judgement during the trip.
- I want my youth to participate in the Catholic Heart Work Camp mission trip. I will do my best to enable him or her to attend all team-building meetings.
- I accept the total financial obligation of a $400 fee and $160 in shares.
- I understand and accept the fee schedule: $200 due with registration, $200 due on February 7, shares due on May 1.
- I understand that any payments are not refundable after December 1, 2019.