Staff Member: Mrs. Kris Ponzi, Parish Administrative Assistant
Mrs. Kris Ponzi, Parish Administrative Assistant
Kris is new to our staff, but she has been a member of the parish for 5 years and comes with wonderful experience in Marketing and Communications. Kris has worked for Vitalware, Journal Media Group and the Chicago Sun-Times News Group. She has held numerous positions in these organizations, including Product Marketing Manager, National Account Manager, Mark Research & Web Analyst, Market Specialist, Reporter and Copywriter.
· My husband Justin and I have been members of St. Anthony’s for five years and active in Middle School faith formation. We will be celebrating 12 years of marriage on September 1.
· I never intended to stay in Milwaukee! I met Justin, and the rest is history. While I love living in Wisconsin, I will forever cheer for the Chicago Cubs!
· I grew up on a farm in Manteno, Illinois that’s been in the Keigher family (my maiden name) for nearly 150 years. My folks are in their mid-70s and still growing corn and soybeans!
· No matter what your age, one thing is true – there is always work to be done on the farm! Roll up your sleeves and pitch in where you can!
· July is my favorite month of the year. When you’re a kid, it’s the only month of the year without one day of school! July is summer in its prime – 4th of July, family reunions and hopefully tons of sunshine.