A team of St. Anthony Parishioners taking actions to help stop drug abuse in our community and help people and families dealing with abuse.
Contact Deacon Dennis Petrie at [email protected] with questions.
- "Why Should I care about Substance Abuse" March 24, 2019
- Brad Schimmel and Dennis Petrie Presentation from "Breaking Down the Stigma of Substance Abuse", March 3 & 4, 2019
- April 29, 2018 Panel on Drug Abuse Prevention
- Addiction Resource Council (ADC)
- ADC Thunder and Rain Substance Abuse Family Support Group
- Your Choice to Live Substance Abuse Prevention Education
- Waukesha County Services for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
See the links below from this presentation held in Waukesha on March 7, 2019
- Presentation with DJPetrie Comments from March 7 Waukesha Marijuana Presentation
- National Families in Action Article on How Money-Not Science is influencing Marjijuana legalization
- Information & Education About Marijuana – Funded by the Office of National Drug Control Policy