We meet on the second Tuesday of each month in the parish meeting room at 7:00 pm. For more information about our services please contact Vickie Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-696-4807 or Patty Meehan at email@example.com.
The St Vincent de Paul meal program, served on the fourth Sunday of each month, is in need of servers. Anyone interested in serving, please sign up using the Signup Genius link below. Families or individuals can sign up for as many months as they wish to serve. Twenty servers are needed to serve 2 lines of food and beverages.
Thank you so much for your continued help in this worthwhile program.
Meal Server Sign Up
**Watch for New Signup Genius
Help serve a meal to low income families in Milwaukee. Individuals and families with children over 8 years of age are welcome.
You can also contact Vickie Brandt at the email and number listed above.
Schedules and Resources
- Meal Server Letter 2017
- Food Donator Letter 2018
- Food Donator Groups 2018
- Food Donator Items 2018
- Food Donator Schedule 2018
- Set-Up Team Schedule 2018
For more information you can also contact parish office at 292-691-1173 or see the St. Vincent de Paul website: www.stvincentwaukeshacounty.org.
Inspired by Gospel values, the St. Vincent de Paul Society (SVdP) is a Catholic lay organization that embraces all works of charity and justice to serve the needs of the poor and needy in our community. When individuals call the parish for help, the St. Vincent de Paul Society responds with a home visit to discern the individual’s needs. SVdP is able to provide financial assistance as well as referrals to other organizations and institutions that may be of help.
SVdP supports the following activities:
- Coordinates a monthly meal program to feed the hungry, located at 10th and Madison Street in Milwaukee. Over 300 parishioners donate food monthly to make the dinner a success while 20 parishioners serve the meal each month.
- Prepares and serves lunch, for one week during the summer, to over 130 children in the Summer Lunch Program at Saratoga Stem School grounds.
- Coordinates the monthly food collection at the parish for the Pewaukee Food Pantry.
- Coordinates servers for the Hope Center. St. Anthony’s parish is assigned the serving responsibility quarterly.
- Coordinates a collection for the Back to School program that supplies backpacks and school supplies to children in need in Waukesha County.
- Sponsors BUNDLE SUNDAY where parishioners can donated household goodies to a SVDP truck on church grounds.
- "Coming Together to Get Ahead" A mentoring program for individuals to improve themselves.
- Volunteer at the SVdP stores in Waukesha and Oconomowoc.