“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.” (John 13:34)
“To love God and neighbor is not something abstract, but profoundly concrete: it means to see in every person the face of the Lord to be served, to serve Him concretely.” (Pope Francis, 5/21/13)
Sacred Scripture and our tradition of Catholic Social Teaching call on us to SERVE others.
In that spirit:
- We discern the needs of people, especially those who are poor, hungry, homeless, and those affected by social inequality/injustice.
- We identify resources and offer opportunities for active service.
- We educate and inspire parishioners on issues of justice and peace.
Please use this web site to learn about our wide ranging ministry. If you have questions or concerns about the Human Concerns Committee please contact If you have questions or concerns about the Human Concerns Committee please contact Marianne Miller 262-646-4968 or Debbie Klimko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-691-9170.
Visit our many areas of Human Concerns
Where Do I Go? Click Here For A Local Resources Guide: This ADRC resources guide is for those in Waukesha County who are seeking assistance in health, human services, and/or legal consultation.
Meet Your Human Concerns Committee Members
- Marianne Miller, Chairperson
- Dave Grunwaldt - Parish Council Liaison
- Janet Edwards - Secretary
- Debbie Klimko - Staff Liaison
- JoAnn Weidemann
- Kathy Waters
- Clare Dundon
- Kathy Libert
- Ginny Shebesta
- John Shebesta
- Kelly Cleary-Rebholz
- Kate Burke
- Susan Dowd
- Deacon Mike Finley
- Deacon Dennis Petrie