Our Mission is to create and encourage a community growing in lifelong faith formation.
Whether it be the award-winning family-based formation programs, the variety of offerings for adults, like Bible studies and faith-sharing groups, or our opportunities for families with young children, we want to help you explore and deepen your faith, no matter where you are on the journey!
- We empower parents as primary catechists;
- We implement developmentally appropriate programs to meet needs for all ages;
- We form (and model) the values and ideals of Christian living;
- We teach Catholic Tradition and Scripture.
- Read the recent Catholic Herald Article "One Community, One Church, One Family" featuring St. Anthony on the Lake
Learn More Here:
- Sun/Mon Family Program - for Families with Children in Grade 1 through Grade 11
- La Petite Family Program – for Families with Children in Grade 3 and under
- Adult Offerings
- Young Adult Offerings
- High School
- Grades 6-8
- Grades 1-5
- Early Childhood Offerings
- Faith Formation Staff
- Faith Formation Committee
- Support Faith Formation
- Safe Environment
Contact Maureen Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 691-9170 with questions.