High School Confirmation
The following are the components of our Confirmation preparation program for high school youth. **Note: Preparation usually takes place during grades 9, 10 & 11. Youth who miss part of any of the above components will need to make up what they missed. This means they may need to be confirmed as a 12th grader.
- Parishioner at St. Anthony on the Lake.
- Attendance in one of the following: Family Program OR Catholic High School.
- View our Parent and Teen Freshman Orientation Video (above)
- Attendance at the Wednesday Large Group Sessions which meet from 6:30 - 8:30pm. Make-up sessions will be scheduled if necessary.
- 9/10th Grade Session Dates to be posted.
- 11th Grade Session Dates to be posted.
- Attend Retreats - All students are expected to attend a retreat each year of our 3-year program; anyone unable to attend must participate in a similar retreat with another parish.
- 2018-19 Retreats to be posted
- Meet Service Requirements – A Minimum of 10 documented hours during each year of our 3-year program totaling 30 hours by the end of their junior year. These hours should include both service to the Parish and in our Community. An online service Reflection Form must be filled out after each service experience.
- Attend weekly Mass Celebrations- Regular attendance at Sunday Mass is a part of our Catholic Faith Tradition and our belief.
Other High School Opportunities