We Commit to Prayer and Worship
The word "liturgy" is derived from a Greek word meaning “the work of the people.”
Sunday 7:30, 9:00, 10:45am
Holy Day Masses
Tuesdays: 8:00am to 12:00Noon
Wednesdays: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Thursdays: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Fridays: 8:00am to 3:00pm
Individual Reconciliation (Confessions): Saturdays, 4:00-4:30pm or by appointment.
Serve With Us
Pray With Us
Sing With Us
ATTENTION LECTORS AND EXTRAORDINARY MINISTERS OF THE EUCHARIST
The archdiocese, in conjunction with Liturgical Training Publications (LTP) is providing the following opportunities for training and formation:
The Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion Series – Thursdays
- February 16 – Understanding Christ’s Presence in the Eucharistic Celebration
- March 2 – Preparing to Serve as an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion
- March 16 – Become What Your Receive: Living as a Disciple of Christ
The Lector Series – Wednesdays
- March 8 – Techniques for Effective Proclaiming: Public Speaking Skills to Bring God’s Word to Life
- March 22 – The Word of the Lord at Mass: Understanding the Lectionary for Lectors
- April 5 – Literary Genres in the Lectionary: Proclaiming the Different Forms of Scripture
The time for each session is 90 minutes, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
If you register, but cannot attend some of the sessions, a link will be made available for you to watch it at a later date. This link will only be made available to those who have registered. Since it will be a recording, you will not be able to participate with questions and opinions, but will see everything else.
Each series offers three 90-minute sessions that you access through your computer – either at home or in your parish office with others. Each session includes training, dialogue and reflection. You will be able to ask questions of the presenter in real time.
The parish has purchased a group registration, or you are welcome to register on your own ($20) if you prefer to participate from home.
If you missed the fall session, or if you are interested in further exploring your ministry, it is strongly recommended that you attend these!
If you would like to register on your own, please visit http://www.archmil.org/offices/worship.htm.
If you would like to join the group here at St. Anthony, please contact Laurie Polkus: email@example.com or 262-691-2774 by February 13.