St. Anthony’s award winning Family Program is offered either Sunday morning or Monday evening twice a month mid-September through March for families with children in grades K3 through 12.
This program is expected for families with children in public schools, but is also open to families with children in Catholic schools. There are two day/time options for this program. At least one parent/adult attends with the children. There is childcare available and classes for children ages 3, 4 & 5, as well as grades 1 – 11. All younger children are encouraged to come with their family. Families are also welcome to register and bring siblings enrolled in Catholic Schools. Each program includes grade level classes, a presentation for adults, and a family learning activity. Faith Formation programs are sponsored in part from our biennial Mid-Winter Gala.
Families attend Saturday 5:00pm, Sunday 7:30am or 9:00am Mass
Families meet for fellowship at 10:00am
The program ends at 12:00noon.
Families attend any weekend Mass
Families gather for a light supper at 5:30pm before the program
The program ends at 7:30pm
La Petite Family Program is a faith formation program ideal for young families! La Petite Program includes classes for 3K to Grade 3, and childcare. Families with children in third grade or younger are encouraged to enroll in this program.
Information for the current year is available here. You can also find archives of past Family Program years here.
Find all Faith Formation resources and forms here.
General concerns or inquiries:
- Kathie Amidei at email@example.com or (262) 691-9170 X1104
- Logistics questions: Lea Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 691-9170 X1138
- Billing and Registration: email@example.com or (262) 691-9170 X1101
Grade level classes concerns and questions:
- Child Care: Kathy Paro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 691-9170 X1137
- Preschool - Grade 5: Debbie Kusch at email@example.com or call (262) 691-9170 X1102
- Grades 6-8: Ann Fons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 691-9170 X1115
- Grades 9-11: Cindi Petre at email@example.com or call (262) 691-9170 X1112