We offer several opportunities to enrich women's spiritual lives.
Moms Group is an opportunity for women to connect with other moms while we laugh with, learn from, and support one another. We will discuss family, relationships, priorities, friendship, and the presence of God hidden in the everyday. Through a variety of experiences, discussion and prayer, we will grow together in faith and our relationship with God. Come nurture your spirit! Join as we gather to support one another in the journey of motherhood.
Two opportunties to meet are available:
Tuesday Mornings 9:30-11:00am - In Fellowship Hall, Room E (downstairs, room near the patio doors)
- 2017-2018 Dates: Sept. 12, 26 ; Oct. 10, 24; Nov. 7, 21; Dec. 12 ; Jan. 16, 30; Feb. 13, 27; March 13 (Mary’s Way of the Cross), 27; April 10, 24 ; May 8, 22
- Morning Moms group is co-facilitated by Julie Goyette and Angie Flanagan.
- Childcare is provided, and infants are welcome to stay with moms. Free-will offerings for child-care are appreciated. Please contact Kathy Paro at 691-9170 ext. 1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for childcare.
Thursday evenings 7:00-8:30pm (except Tuesday in March for Mary's Way of the Cross) - In Fellowship Hall, Room E (downstairs, room near the patio doors)
- 2017-2018 Dates: Sept. 21; Oct. 26; Nov 16; Dec 21; Jan 25; Feb 22; Mar 20 (Tuesday AM - Mary's Way of the Cross in church) 4/19, and 5/24
- Evening Moms is co-facilitated by Catie Reed and Angie Flanagan.
If you would like more information, want to register, or let them know you can/cannot make it, please email email@example.com. Responses are appreciated for planning, but not necessary. Walk-ins welcome!
WOW- Women of Wisdom
The WOW group meets on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11, in the fireplace lounge. Participants choose a book as a basis of discussion and sharing. If you are interest in joining or would like more information, contact Ann Fons in the Faith Formation office at 691-9170, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us December 20 for our Advent Reflection event. You can choose morning, 9-11:30 with light brunch or evening, 6-8:30, with soup and salad dinner, whichever fits your schedule best.
A Night of the Rosary, October 5, 6:30-8pm, for everyone, encouraging families and all for this intergenerational event