Our Parish prepares children for the sacrament of First Holy Communion in 2nd grade.
Children in Grade 2 of our parish who have been in a family program or the parish school since 1st grade are invited to prepare to receive the sacrament of First Holy Communion. Parents help their children to prepare for this special sacrament by bringing them to weekly Mass and attending parent/child preparation sessions as well as completing a workbook at home. There will also be a bread baking retreat in March. Preparation typically begins in January with the celebrations in April and/or May.
Not a parishioner yet? Visit our Welcome page to find out how to join us.
If you have an older child who has not yet received the sacrament of First Holy Communion, or any other question, please contact Debbie Kusch at [email protected] or (262) 691-9170.
- Parent Child Session - Thursday, February 28th 6:00-7:30pm
- Bread Baking Retreat & Lunch - Saturday, April 13th - 9:00am - 1:30pm
- First Communion Rehearsal for May 18th - Tuesday, May 14 - 6:00-8:00pm
- First Communion Rehearsal for May 19th - Wednesday, May 15 - 6:00-8:00pm
- First Communion Mass - Saturday, May 18th - 5:00pm Mass
- First Communion Mass - Sunday, May 19th - 10:45pm Mass