A Parish Committee that is responsible for the planning and execution of social activities that promote fellowship opportunities for mature parish members.
All parish members are invited to join the Committee which meets the first Monday of every month at 8:15 am, or immediately after Mass, to plan events and activities.
Enjoy These Opportunities!
Save the Date!
Annual Brewer Game and Tailgate Party Thursday, June 27, 2019
- All are welcome! A great day for family, friends, kids & grandkids.
- Unable to attend the game? Join us for the Tailgate
Brewers vs Seattle Mariners
- When? Game starts at 1:10 pm
- Where? School bus will pick up/drop off in front of church, after the tailgate
- More information? Watch the bulletin for updates and registration form
Questions? Contact Diane Ringeisen at [email protected].
Day bus trips
Holiday parties (Christmas, Valentine’s Day)
Partner with other Church sponsored initiatives
Invitations to all activities, sponsored by Young at Heart, will be communicated to the parish community through multiple vehicles administered through the parish office. Input from parishioners is encouraged. Place written suggestions in the Young at Heart mailbox located in the church gathering space.
For more information, please contact Diane Ringeisen at [email protected], or Elaine Galligan [email protected]. You can also reach Debbie Klimko, Director of Human Concerns and Marriage Ministry, in the parish office at [email protected] or 262-691-1173 x1119.