Welcome to a new school year! Our 2019-2020 School Theme: We are Called
Beginning of the Year Schedule:
- Wednesday, Aug 21 – 3:00-7:00pm
- Orientation and Picture Day
- Thursday, Aug 22 – 7:45 - 11:30am
- All-school Mass. Families meet in the church. Students will be commissioned to their teachers and spend 1/2 day familiarizing themselves with each other.
- Dismissal at 11:30. Buses will run. No EDC.
- Friday, Aug 23 - 7:30am - 2:30pm
- Grades 1-8 will have a full day today. Everyone bring cold lunch.
- 3K, 4K, and 5K will have a half day. Dismissal at 11:30 - parent transport or EDC. No buses at 11:30. Preregistration for EDC required (see link below) - bring lunch for EDC.
Please read Mrs. Knippel's letter for important details and review each link below:
- Welcome Back Letter from Mrs. Knippel
- Grade 1 - Mrs. Stephanie Bauer
- Grade 2 - Mrs. Emily Friday
- Music - Mrs. Patty Koscinski
- Physical Education - Mrs. Mary Jo Wales
- Spanish - Mrs. Flor Benitez
Back to School Picnic
- Sunday, August 25th from 4:00 - 6:30pm
- RSVP Here!