Learn about our Preschool
Our curriculum is academic, based in play and socialization using our 3K Guiding Principles: We use our “Head” for language development and communication, approaches to learning, and cognition and general knowledge. We use our “Hands” for health and physical development. We use our “Heart” for social and emotional development. Catholic practice and teachings are infused into each of these principles in an ongoing manner.
Meet our Teachers
PreK Schedule Options
- 3K - 3 (MWF) half days, 5 half days or 5 full days
- 4K - Half Day 7:30am -11:30am or Full Day 7:30am -2:30pm
- 5K - Full Day 7:30am-2:30pm
What Can I expect at St. Anthony Pre-K?
- Daily Prayer
- Daily Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, Science, Religion and Art experiences
- Play-based learning
- Social, Sensory, Personal Growth and Practical life activities
- Buddy Class activities
- Daily snack and lunch (lunch for full day option)
- Outdoor recess
- Weekly Mass
- Weekly P.E. Class
- Weekly Music class
- Service Projects
- Field Trips
Learn. Live. Commit. Serve.
Our Pre-K program provides a strong foundation for our young students to become life-ling learners in a faith-filled environment.